Am 06.01.2013 17:55, schrieb Christian Rößner:
sogod domains '{
    "cvjmbonn.de" = {
    SOGoDraftsFolderName = Drafts;
    SOGoIMAPServer = "imap://imap.worldserver.net";
    SOGoMailDomain = "cvjmbonn.de";
    SOGoSMTPServer = "smtp.worldserver.net";
    SOGoSentFolderName = "Sent Items";
    SOGoTrashFolderName = Trash;
    SOGoUserSources = (
        {
        CNFieldName = cn;
        IDFieldName = uid;
        UIDFieldName = uid;
        baseDN = "ou=users.cvjmbonn,dc=local";
        bindDN = "uid=admin.cvjmbonn,ou=users.cvjmbonn,dc=local";
        bindPassword = *****;
        canAuthenticate = YES;
        displayName = "Shared Addresses";
        hostname = localhost;
        id = "public_cvjmbonn";
        isAddressBook = YES;
        port = 389;
        type = ldap;
        }
    );
I do not see many differences to my configuration. This looks like this:

sogod domains '{
     "exampleserver-de" = {
        SOGoMailDomain = "exampleserver.de";
        SOGoUserSources = (
            {
                CNFieldName = cn;
                IDFieldname = uid;
                IMAPLoginFieldName = rnsMSDovecotUser;
                KindFieldName = Kind;
                MailFieldNames = (
                    mail
                );
                MultipleBookingsFieldName = Multiplebookings;
                UIDFieldName = rnsMSDovecotUser;
                baseDN =
"ou=exampleserver-de,ou=people,ou=it,dc=roessner-net,dc=de";
                bindAsCurrentUser = NO;
                bindDN = "cn=sogo,ou=people,ou=it,dc=roessner-net,dc=de";
                bindFields = (
                    rnsMSRecipientAddress,
                    uniqueIdentifier
                );
                bindPassword = ****;
                canAuthenticate = YES;
                displayName = "Gemeinsame Adressen";
                encryption = STARTTLS;
                hostname = "roessner1.roessner-net.de db.roessner-net.de";
                id = directory2;
                isAddressBook = YES;
                port = 389;
                scope = SUB;
                type = ldap;
            }
        );
     };
…

I have no further special options. Neither to force something (IMAP) nor
options that tell SOGo which domains can be taken for login. I have set
IMAPLoginFieldName for each domain, which is an email address.

Sorry, if I can not really help you.

-Christian Rößner

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München

Thanks for your time!

The field

IMAPLoginFieldName

is part of the LDAP user configuration? So each user can have his own setting?
How do I get this setting into the database? Is this field part of the LDAP
user or is it in the Postgresql database? Is there such a field also for smtp?

You use "exampleserver-de" for the "domain-name", and not "exampleserver.de"
why?

Thanks
John