Hi,

may be this was discussed somewhere, but I did not find anything related
yet:

I do have created a calendar for our department in sogo and allow my
coworkers to add and edit appointments.

Now I can see the appointments in Thunderbird/Lightning 17.0.2, see that
there is a reminder 30 Minutes ahead of the appointment, but do not get
any notification.

In sogo I dont see that there is a reminder set at all.

One other coworker added the calendar to his Thunderbird/Lightning
17.0.2, get the data loaded and reminders pop up.

But he cant close the reminders, he can only close the reminder window.
Than the calendar is marked as offline.

If he tries to close a reminder he gets the error MODIFICATION_FAILED
Servre Replies with 403

May be someone has an explanation? Any suggestion is welcome.

        sogo-2.0.3a-1.centos6.x86_64

        Regards . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt