Am 17.01.2013 11:58, schrieb Christian Mack:
Hello Luis Angel Fernandez
Am 2013-01-14 16:03, schrieb Luis Angel Fernandez Fernandez:
   I think I don't understand what is the meaning of this sentence in the
"SOGo native Microsoft Outlook Configuration" guide:

"If you don't have a trust between your IMAP server and SOGo, you must
at this point set the
cleartext password of the newly created user in..."

   When do I could avoid keeping cleartext password? What should I do so
I'll have trust between SOGo and IMAP server?

Your IMAP server must accept all IMAP sessions from SOGo without
checking passwords.
This is called "a trust between IMAP server and SOGo".
That is necessary because samba4 only can deliver encrypted passwords,
which are normally not accepted by the IMAP server.

Does anyone knows if such a trust is possible with cyrus as IMAP server ?
For example of a specific port so normal imap access would still work as usual.

André