Hello all,
I am trying to set up an thunderbird auto-update server as described here: http://wiki.sogo.nu/TB-upgrade-service but I am running into a roadblock. If I preform a clean install of TB 17.0esr and then using about:config to set the app.update.url.override to my update server then when I go to Help->About Thunderbird it downloads the update (17.0.2) and prompts me to install it. So far, so good. However, if I perform a clean install of TB, install the sogo-integrator and restart then all of my addons are installed and/or updated but thunderbird will not update. If I go to about:config I can see that the integrator has populated app.update.url.override with the correct address but TB keeps telling me that it is up to date. Whenever I go Help->About Thunderbird I can see in the apache logs that TB is contacting the server and requesting the correct URL, but no matter what I try TB just keeps telling me that it is up to date. Why does it work when the integrator is not installed but not when it is?

Here are the contents of site.js from my custom sogo-integrator.xpi

pref("app.update.auto", true);
pref("app.update.enabled", true);
pref("app.update.url.override", "http://srvlinuxnu.dmzhol.sc-intra.local/thunderbird/main/update/3/%PRODUCT%/%VERSION%/%BUILD_ID%/%BUILD_TARGET%/%LOCALE%/%CHANNEL%/%OS_VERSION%/%DISTRIBUTION%/%DISTRIBUTION_VERSION%/update.xml";);
pref("autoupdate.enabled", true); // Anyone know what this setting is for?
pref("extensions.update.auto", false);
pref("extensions.update.enabled", false);
pref("mail.imap.mime_parts_on_demand_threshold", 300000);
pref("mail.inline_attachments", true);
pref("mail.mdn.report.not_in_to_cc", 0);
pref("mail.strictly_mime.parm_folding", 0);
pref("calendar.alarms.showmissed", false);
pref("calendar.caldav.sched.enabled", true);
pref("calendar.timezone.local", "/mozilla.org/20070129_1/America/New_York");
pref("sogo-integrator.autocomplete.server.urlid", "company");

Thanks in advance

-Dave