2013/1/29 <remi.caillet...@3sr-grenoble.fr>

>  Hi,
> I got the same error witch 2.0.4 update. My configuration is in
> .GnuDefaults format, and bindFields is set (it was working on 2.0.3a. I
> tried to use sogo-tool dump-defaults, without success :

I can log into SOGo (although I can't see IMAP folders, but that is a
different problem). I kept the bindFields and using ldapadmin (
http://www.ldapadmin.org/) I managed to change user password (it seems
userPassword it is not used) and then I had to edit the field
userAccountControl and change its value to 66048 that it means the account
is enabled and the password will not expire.

--
Linkedin profile (http://es.linkedin.com/in/lafdez)
G+ profile (https://plus.google.com/u/0/115320207805121303027/about)