Hi All,

I have an issue with Sogo . I am not receiving email disclaimer while
sending html mails via Sogo . It works fine with Roundcube . Does it have
anything to do with Mime Declaration as Mime Declaration is seen only in
the header of the message while checking it from Thunderbird . Can you
please provide me a solution for this .

Thanks & Regards,
Vishal