Sorry for the question,  I saw now that you still have it as supported one:
http://www.sogo.nu/english/downloads/frontends.html

So, I guess the answer is yes.

Regards,
Igor

Igor Vitorac wrote, On 04/02/2013 14:44:
Francis,

Have you tested TB ESR 10 (and Lightning 1.2.3) with the latest SOGo release i.e. 2.0.4?

In order to avoid this issue with Lightning, I am still running TB ESR10, and I would like to update SOGo to the latest release.

Thanks,
Igor