Hi,

I am in the same situation, that I cannot get SOGo running
with native Outlook support on my ubuntu 12.04 vserver. Unfortunately,
after trying this several weeks now I have less time to go deeper into
this topic.

For the samba4 installation, I used this PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~wagungs/+archive/samba4
Perhaps this will help
you.

My greatest problem are the start/stop scripts of samba4 as they
do not terminate and thus the installation/configuration/deinstallation
of the samba4 package has to be interrupted manually...
I had this
problem also with the native supported samba4 alpha package from the
officially supported package list for pecise, but I do not know how to
get rid of it. Any ideas? Anybody who observes the same issue and get it
solved?

Greetings

Am 12.02.2013 20:18, schrieb Netwo Dist:

> Okay,
I have managed to install samba4 frm iverse ignoring acl_xattr.so
errors.

> I have used dpkg -i --force-conflicts samba4-clients to
squeeze in samba4-clients - so basically I have version 4 client as my
server is version 4 too. Right.

> I have been following official
install docs as closely as possible and asking any advice on the mailing
lists as i go along. Now let's test our samba4 before we can go ahead
and get sogo up and running:

> root@server:~/debs# smbclient4 -L
localhost -U%
> Failed to connect to ncacn_np:localhost -
NT_STATUS_NO_MEMORY

*****Wooops, what is that? Doesn't seem to work.*****
> HELP
>
> My
14th day trying to get all of these things installed on my super stable
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. I am still not getting there. Samba4 was ok when I
compiled it from sources.... but then openchange and sogo apt-get
install said "Hold on my brother, there is no samba4, x and y, and z
installed, STOP". Okay I thought, let's do it the official way....
Basically there is no way to get it installed still.

> Thank you for
your patience,