On 22/02/2013 00:59, Mark Madere wrote:
Are you using Active directory to mange your exchange users?  If so you can
point SOGo at your AD server and manage your users the same way you always have.

I think rolling cyrus + postfix + OpenChange is an uphill battle.  And it won't
provide you with an admin tool.  Also, are you sure your users don't want/use
calendars and contacts?

I like sleep too,
Mark
Crikey, I thought the whole point of this SOGo experience was to do contacts and diaries. Drop those and it's a basic IMAP server which will do everything. If someone extended IMAP to do contacts and calendars then we would be set.

--

Mobile: 07925 431381
Office: 01787 388165