i've tried changing samba domain join from RODC to DC. by these way my first
problem seem to solved, but i cannot go on with openchange provision because it
expects local samba is "master".. here's the error message:

 Add Exchange attributes to Samba schema
schema_data_add: we are not master: reject request

[!] error while provisioning the Exchange schema classes (53): schema_data_add:
we are not master: reject request
[+] Step 3: Exchange Samba with Exchange configuration objects
[!] error while provisioning the Exchange configuration objects (16):
objectclass msExchOrganizationContainer is not a valid objectClass in schema

thanks,
daniele.