On 26/02/2013 11:39, Olivier Bitsch wrote:
Hi all,

I just finished to write a tutorial in order to install Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo on Ubuntu/Debian, available at http://iabsis.com/FR/article/35/Installation-de-Samba4-et-Openchange-sur-un-serveur-Debian-ou-Ubuntu/

(only available in french yet).

Basically, you can build your self a ZEG machine, but with Share/Domain Controller working, withtout OpenLDAP (only one directory on Samba4), and simplified way to create users. Also I only use packages provided by inverse.ca <http://inverse.ca> to install the softwares.

I'll very happy if you can test and let comments.

Best regards.

Olivier.
Excellent work Olivier, I am going to build one today and get back to the list with the results. Microsoft Babel Fish seems to make a good job of converting your French into English but it's easy enough to follow anyway.
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=fr&to=en&a=http://iabsis.com/FR/article/35/Installation-de-Samba4-et-Openchange-sur-un-serveur-Debian-ou-Ubuntu/

Regards,
Wayland.

--