Hi Michael,

sorry for the late answer.

You have to use the BackendCombined option for CalDAV and CardDAV to work too.
Can you make sure that you just activated BackendIMAP, BackendCalDAV and
BackendCardDAV in backend/combined/config.php?

It has to look like this:

public static function GetBackendCombinedConfig() {
        //use a function for it because php does not allow
        //assigning variables to the class members (expecting T_STRING)
        return array(
            //the order in which the backends are loaded.
            //login only succeeds if all backend return true on login
            //sending mail: the mail is sent with first backend that is able to
send the mail
            'backends' => array(
                'i' => array(
                    'name' => 'BackendIMAP',
                    'config' => self::$BackendIMAP_config,
                ),
                //'z' => array(
                //    'name' => 'BackendZarafa',
                //    'config' => self::$BackendZarafa_config
                //),
                //'m' => array(
                //    'name' => 'BackendMaildir',
                //    'config' => self::$BackendMaildir_config,
                //),
                //'v' => array(
                //   'name' => 'BackendVCardDir',
                //    'config' => self::$BackendVCardDir_config,
                //),
                'c' => array(
                    'name' => 'BackendCalDAV',
                    'config' => self::$BackendCalDAV_config,
                ),
                //'l' => array(
                //    'name' => 'BackendLDAP',
                //    'config' => self::$BackendLDAP_config,
                //),
                'd' => array(
                    'name' => 'BackendCardDAV',
                    'config' => self::$BackendCardDAV_config,
                ),
            ),

Best,
Sven