Hi all,

I had a brief look around but didn't see anything jump out at me.  We
have a CGI script on an internal mail server which generates the HTML
email footer that goes at the bottom of everyone's email.

The CGI actually queries our ERP system to get their job title, phone
number, etc.  It provides the signature in two formats.  A Windows
log-in script downloads copies of the footer to peoples' profile
directories so that Thunderbird can pick the files up.

I was wondering if something similar could be achieved with SOGo?  I can
see someone can enter a plain-text signature easily.  HTML¹ doesn't seem
to be doable however, and there's certainly no "load from URL" option
that I can see.

Alternatively, if someone logs in for the first time, is there some way
to hook this, and set up some defaults such as the email signature on
the first login?  If there's some way to automagically set this on
everyone's preferences from a script, we can update signatures that way.

Is there a way to implement this?

Regards,
--
##   -,-''''-. ###### Stuart Longland, Software Engineer
##.  :  ##   :   ##   38b Douglas Street   -+*WE HAVE*+-

Footnotes:
¹: Note, I don't personally endorse the use of HTML in emails,
particularly email footers, but management want this in their emails as
they feel it looks more professional.

Yes, I'm the ASCII luddite in the firm, largely because I'm used to
mailing lists like LKML that forbid it and mail clients like mutt that
don't support it. :-)