Hey,

I have recently installed the SOGo GroupWare on my Debian Squeeze
using apt-get. It got installed correctly and I have changed from the
apache SOGo.conf file fields that I had to change but still it doesn't
work. While entering to mydomain/SOGo it returns me an internal server
error. I have enabled all the modules mod_alias, mod_headers,
mod_proxy and mod_rewrite but still it doesn't work.

Do you know how to fix it? Did I miss something in the configuration?
How about the MySQL deployment it would make it automatically during
the first enter?

Regards,
Karol