In our new LDAP scheme we have this multiple mail fields for every user or group:

mail: alessio.fattor...@nethesis.it
mail: alessio.fattorini@progetto****.it
mail: ales...@nethesis.it
mail: alessio@progetto***.it
mail: s...@nethesis.it

It works when i want to send an email, i can choose my sendere from this aliases, but otherwise if i search "alessio" from address book or auto-completation, sogo suggests me only the FIRST mail field, alessio.fattor...@nethesis.it in the example above.
BUT
* i can't search or find others mail fields
* if the first mail field is not the primary email address, i can't choose another

Can you help me on this?

This is my users LDAP configuration

          id = users;
            type = ldap;
            CNFieldName = cn;
            IDFieldName = uid;
            UIDFieldName = uid;
            canAuthenticate = YES;
            bindDN = "cn=sogo,dc=directory,dc=nh";
            bindPassword = "$ldapPassword";
            baseDN = "ou=People,dc=directory,dc=nh";
            filter = "accountStatus=active";
            scope = "ONE";
            hostname = ldapi://;
            displayName = "$SystemName users";