Hi!

Am 06.04.13 14:28, schrieb sta...@bca.cz:
> I am impressed with sogo so I dont want to give up easily .. so I have tried
> install sogo on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

It's just like mine configuration.

> I have this questions / issues :
>
> 1, Am I supposed to create user "sogo" and do all installations and settings
> under this user ?

The user should be added automatically when you install the packages.

> 2, After the installation there was no GNUstep/Defaults dir .. is it ok ?

You have to do the configuration by hand. Then the settings file will be
created. You already had a look at the documentation?

> 3, Am I supposed to install Apache prior to sogo installation ?

Your need Apache, an SMTP-server and an IMAP server.

> 4, Theres is no sogod service after sogo installation :... ?

That should be there - including the startup script.

Michael