On 13-04-15 4:42 AM, Wesley Sangster wrote:
Hi Guys

I am busy with a fresh installation of SOGo 2.0.5-1, I am struggling with the
new conf file, the old versions used GNUStep, now you can't even log into the
sogo user. I have tried adding the values manually but I get the following error
restarting the sogo service;
the sogo user is now a 'system' user, with 'nologin' as a shell, so this is expected.

<0x0x7f38e4572070[SOGoStartupLogger]> Cannot read configuration from
'/etc/sogo/sogo.conf'. Aborting

My config is below;

{
SOGoTimeZone = Africa/Johannesburg;
SOGoMailDomain = macrobert.co.za;
SOGoLanguage = English;
SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications = YES;
SOGoFoldersSendEMailNotifications = YES;
SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications = YES;
SOGoLoginModule = mail;
SOGoSieveScriptsEnabled = YES;
SOGoSieveServer = sieve://127.0.0.1:4190;
SOGoVactionEnabled = YES;
SOGoMailMessageCheck = every_1_minutes;
SOGoFirstDayOfWeek = 1;
SOGoSuperUsernames = (administrator);
OCSFolderInfoURL = "mysql://sogo:password@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_folder_info
<http://sogo:password@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_folder_info>";
SOGoProfileURL = "mysql://sogo:password@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_user_profile
<http://sogo:password@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_user_profile>";
OCSSessionsFolderURL =
"mysql://sogo:password@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder
<http://sogo:password@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder>";
SOGoUserSources = (
         {
canAuthenticate = YES;
isAddressBook = YES;
type = sql;
id = users
There's a ';' missing here.
displayName = "SOGo Users";
userPasswordAlgorithm = md5;
viewURL = "mysql://sogo:password@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_users
<http://sogo:password@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_users>";

         }
);
SOGoMailingMechanism = smtp;
SOGoSMTPServer = 127.0.0.1;
SOGoDraftsFolderName = Drafts;
SOGoSentFolderName = Sent;
SOGoTrashFolderName = Trash;
SOGoIMAPServer = 127.0.0.1;
}

Is there a command for sogo-tool to insert the values into the conf file like
the defaults write used to? If so can someone provide an example with the
SOGoDraftsFolderName key.
No, sogo-tool is not designed for that. If you really want to keep the old behavior, leave your defaults into ~sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults and continue to use 'defaults' to mangle^Wmanage your config. It will work as it used to.

As for the SOGoDraftFolderName key, the syntax in the config file above is just fine, so it should work once you add a semi-colon at the end of the 'id' line.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Wesley

--
Jean Raby