Am 2013-04-15 11:44, schrieb Silver Salonen:
> Hi.
>
> I now tried Thunderbird Integrator and in there my calendars are
> automatically provided for me and I see my colleagues' Free/Busy information
> too.
>
> Some questions remain though.
>
> On Friday 12 April 2013 17:15:14 Silver Salonen wrote:
>>> Where did you find that phrase?
>>
>> In "SOGo Mozilla Thunderbird Configuration.pdf" document
>
> I still can't find the Free/Busy URL field.

>>> On first start SOGo pulls the personal address book and copies it to an
>>> SOGo remote address book by default.
>>
>> On first start of what? SOGo Integrator?
>
> I've still not found an addressbook that would contain all the local users of
> SOGo server - not even in web interface. Does such an addressbook exist?

That depends on your server configuration.
If you use LDAP as user source, and have it set as isAddressBook = YES;
then you will see a global address book.
It seems to be empty, but you can search in it.
Just use the search field on the right side of the webinterface.

That is also true for Thunderbird.

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz