I'm trying to install sogo through the tutorial written by olivier :
http://iabsis.com/EN/article/35-4/Sogo-installation

Great guide but i do have a few problems:

1: i can't reach exchange over wan probably because something isn't enabled
or forwarded.

2: after login on exchange through outlook inside my network. It works but
after a few minutes it disconnects and cannot connect anymore. Probably a
crash somewhere on the server. But the linux n00b i am doesn't know where
to look to debug this and know what crashed and why

If anyone has any experiance with this and knows why this is happening
please help me :( im already working in this for a few months and the
tutorial from above is the only tutorial who brought me to a nearly working
sogo.

Ps. I know i can use the zeg but i really need to change the domain name
and i found a tutorial but that didn't work for me. If anyone has a working
tutorial to change this to a working envoirement with my own domain name it
will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance