On 13-04-23 9:34 AM, tomkow...@interia.pl wrote:
Hi,

My SOGo installation work on Centos with Apache (httpd). And after upgrade to
new version 2.0.5a (from 2.0.4) I have a problem with adding and modifying
calendar events.

I receive error 502 (Proxy Error) - The proxy server an invalid response from
an upstream server (error reading from remote server). I try many tricks, but
after 2 days SOGo still doesn't work. So please help with configuration.
Is there anything relevant in sogo.log when this happens?
Does it occur for a specific event, or does it crash on all of them?
If it is a single event, you could try posting the event's raw source (right-click + raw source)

--
Jean Raby
jr...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x120) ::  www.inverse.ca