On Monday, May 6, 2013 20:15 ICT, Jean Raby <jr...@inverse.ca> wrote:

On 13-05-04 5:35 PM, Sogo Thailand wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am currently using sogo 2.0.4b on SME server 8 for a while. I wish to upgrade sogo to the lastest version.
>
> I read the wiki at http://wiki.contribs.org/Sogo#Upgrade. Can anyone confirm me that my old email and users account will still be available after I use following command?
>

> yum update --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=sogo
> /etc/rc7.d/S85sogod restart

upgrading sogo won't touch your email or your user accounts, so don't worry.
However, you must also upgrade all sope packages and you should read the NEWS
file, or the release announcement.
(https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/arc/users/2013-04/msg00169.html)

You should also have a look at the & #39;Upgrading' section in the doc:
http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide.pdf

Thank you Jean. I will try with my Test Harddisk ASP.
I clone my production sever size 500gb for testing but it took 18 hours to finish.
I don't have so much opportunity to test.

Somsak