Hello,

I'm really new with SOGo.

I've just installed sogo on a CentOS 6 server using the SOGo repository (yum install sogo).
The apache config seems to work, i can acces the web login page.

Now I want to use LDAP authentication, my config looks like this:

SOGoUserSources = (
    {
      type = ldap;
      CNFieldName = uid;
      IDFieldName = uid;
      UIDFieldName = uid;
      baseDN = "ou=staff,dc=domain,dc=de";
/* bindDN = "uid=sogo,ou=users,dc=acme,dc=com"; bindPassword = qwerty; */
      canAuthenticate = YES;
      displayName = "Shared Addresses";
      hostname = ldap://ldap1.domain.de:389;
      id = public;
      isAddressBook = YES;
    }
  );

In my LDAP all Users are configured like this:
"cn=givenname name,ou=staff,dc=domain,dc=de"
The login name should be the uid of an LDAP Entry (uid=givenname).

SOGo just put the username and the baseDN together and performe an static ldap request? So no ldapsearch is provided?

May 14 14:15:59 sogod [2073]: <0x0x7f2efad7fe58[LDAPSource]> <NSException: 0x7f2efae0ebe8> NAME:LDAPException REASON:operation bind failed: Invalid credentials (0x31) INFO:{login = "uid=lennart,ou=staff,dc=domain,dc=de"; }

Is it possible that SOGo does a real LDAP search for the uid? I cant't rename every LDAP entry!

Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Lennart