Disregard, found option SOGoSieveScriptsEnabled right under my nose in the
admin guide. I have dovecot-sieve installed, so this should work…

Ron Scott-Adams
r...@tohuw.net
"The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force
may destroy, but cannot disjoin them." (Thomas Jefferson)