Hi,

In Thunderbird, with SOGo connector and Integrator, I have a lot of problem
when a user type a wrong password.

First, we have a lot a password's windows without any difference (
http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2337)

If a user make a mistake with a password, we have a window with 3 choices:

Authentification failed
retry, try with a new password, cancel

(I have a French version, it maybe not the good words)

I tried the three choices and it doesn't work ...

I'm testing it with Thunderbird 17, Sogo connector and Sogo Integrator
17.0.5.

It's the same think with Thunderbird 10 ...

The problem appear because we force our users to change their passwords.

What can I do ? Fill a new bug report ?

--
Louis-Philippe