Hi Ludovic,

In that case, I now modify my VIEW:

mysql> CREATE VIEW sogo_auth_view AS SELECT user_id AS sogo_id, username AS
c_uid, username AS c_name, crypt AS c_password, realname AS c_cn, use
rname AS mail, realname AS displayName FROM users WHERE enabled='1';

Which then gives the output below

mysql> select * from exim4u.sogo_auth_view where c_name like '%wash%';
+---------+---------------------+---------------------+------------------------------------+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+
| sogo_id | c_uid               | c_name              |
c_password                         | c_cn                |
mail                | displayName         |
+---------+---------------------+---------------------+------------------------------------+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+
|       3 | w...@kictanet.or.ke | w...@kictanet.or.ke |
$1$XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | Odhiambo WASHINGTON | w...@kictanet.or.ke |
Odhiambo  WASHINGTON |
+---------+---------------------+---------------------+------------------------------------+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+

So c_uid == c_name as you've suggested.

My config has the below and still I cannot find anything inside the "Staff
Members" addressbook folder. Anything unusual??

Also tell me, why is it that SOGo treats such password as crypt and not
md5-crypt??

 SOGoUserSources = (
        {
        type = sql;