Paul, I'm also interested in running SOGo on FreeBSD.  Right now I've already
got Dovecot/OpenLDAP/PostgreSQL install in FreeBSD (9.1) jails and have the
SOGo web half running in a CentOS VirtualBox on top of FreeBSD.

But, moving that part over to a FreeBSD jail would be awesome.  Would you by
chance be willing to detail the steps and if any complicated things here on the
list?  I'd be happy to take it and setup a test environment then write up some
complete documentation on my wiki for everybody.   Maybe it's pretty straight
forward but I just haven't tried the SOGo web interface part yet and since you
have done it... :)