Hello
I ve got an issue with UTF-8 accents characters tryng to migrate a calendar from another groupware to Sogo
by mouting the 2 ressources (Linux with davfs). The copy works well with a ics file who doesn't contain UTF-8 accent , if the ics file doesn t contains UTF-8 accent it runs even can make a rsync between the two mount.
I tried with a windows with netdrive software same...
i have got in sogo log
PUT /SOGo/dav/user/Calendar/personal/4B5B-51D56F80-1-7176BF80.ics HTTP/1.1" 404 208/0 0.003 - -
when i try to copy a ics file with accents

bug or something is wrong for the encoding ?