hello
I m following this discution with some interest and some of the words makes me ....
Exchange in 4 hours ? you dream Exchange is a complicated system and you have to learn about a lot of things too .
Try to make public activesync for example without reverse proxy and your windows will be hacked in a few time. Try to
read the configuration of an apache of a nginx for exchange and you will cry too.
Try to make exchange runing with an no uniform park (office 2003 , office 2007 , office ...) and you will cry too.

I m new in Sogo and we have planned to migrate your customers from kolab (who is a goo email server but a weak groupware storage) and
we configured and learned all in 2 days . All did run and we didnt have problems with configuration.
We use Debian, Postgress and openLDAP (kolab)  and all run like a charm.
For now we don t use openchange and outlook connectivity but we planned to test it before september
Really Sogo is THE RESPONSE against exchange and THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR WORK.I participated to Kolab development i m the creator of the backend Kolab for Zpush (who was integrated in standard in Kolab 2.3.4) and have some experiences on the mail servers and i know what mean opensource development and how peoples react.
You try to set the system without really try to knowledge what really Sogo does and without plan . did you think why mysql versus postgress ? did you think why
386dir versus openldap ? did you make a map of your system and how all the bricks works between them ? i guess not otherside you shouldn t  have this kind of problems.

Exhange gives to you the illusion of the knowlege.In microsoft you spend 10% of your time to make the system runs at 90% and 90% of your time for the another 10%
In Unix world (i mean UNIX in general and not Linux) this is the inverse you have 90% of the tim e to aquire the knowledge and after 10% to make the system runs ...
Unix world is not for mouse clickers ...

My experience since 1 month of SOGO is more than well and definitively we adopted the system (i migrated last week a customer with 1500 accounts in less than one day .......)

Alain Abbas
Regards