On 07/10/2013 07:55 AM, Szládovics Péter wrote:
First Q: There are a list of DNS entries that I am supposed to add that refer to my routable IP address assigned by my ISP (I have a 29 subnet) and I'm not sure what to do with these since I don't intend to publish this on the Internet. Can I just ignore them?

If you plan to use remote outlook users, you maybe need autodiscover A record (and SRV records too, if you wont use standard HTTPS ports)
I'll remember this for later testing.

The script seems to run much better until the below pops up during Samba installation.

Wait to start Samba4 LDAP .. OK
ldap_result: Can't contact LDAP server (-1)
[!] User 'Administrator' not found
ldap_result: Can't contact LDAP server (-1)
ldap_result: Can't contact LDAP server (-1)
ERROR: Failed to set expiry for user 'administrator': Unable to find user "(&(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=administrator))" ERROR(ldb): Failed to create group "SOGOTEST Users" - objectclass: Cannot add CN=SOGOTEST Users,CN=Users,DC=sogotest,DC=com, parent does not exist!
Operations are OK [Yn]?

Any ideas? Do you need more info? Should I answer Y or n?

Yes. I think your administrator password has some illegal characters (eg space or other /\$"'-, etc.).
Please use only characters and numbers - because the script is require it.
Will do. I used "-" (hyphen) in all of the passwords and will redo using only alphanumerics.

More soon...