Here is a guide - not a school.

I meant every word that I said. You must specify at least the environment
under which you are facing the problem.
And it's always good to accompany your question with some data - like logs
or even screenshots showing the errors.

Just be assured - I am not afraid of abuses. I am actually immune to them,
especially when pointing out what someone needs to do.
I believe you are so lucky to still be in the SOGo Users list. Marcotte
must be a very magnanimous fellow to have retracted your suspension.