On 07/11/2013 11:28 PM, Silver Salonen wrote:
Well, I am a superuser and also I can create/delete contacts under Shared
Addresses.

--
Silver

On Thursday 11 July 2013 16:26:08 Christian Naumer wrote:
I think you problem is that you are trying to copy into an LDAP-address
book which you can not edit by default. See the documentation:

modifiers:
a list (array) of usernames that are authorized to perform
modifications to the address book defined by this LDAP
source.

I think the superusers can do this by default.

WRT LDAP, have you checked your LDAP logs to see if the request is making it to the LDAP server?

--
Simon