HEllo
1) the error 0x32 is a LDAP ACL problem you must allow the entry to be modified by itself (in openldap by
the keyword "self"

2) To respond at the last post about clear password
by default the password is generated in clear but you have got a special parameter (page 22 of the installation guide) to tell Sogo to crypt the password
In case of openldap you should set "userPasswordAlgorithm =SSHA;" in the SogoUserSource section
and Sogo will crypt the password. This parameter depends of the LDAP server software.

I just tried and verified on a Sogo 2.0.6b :)

Regards

Le Lundi 15 Juillet 2013 22:47 CEST, Szládovics Péter <p...@szladovics.hu> a écrit:

> Hello everyone,
>
> We are in the process of migrating over to SOGo. I have all of my users there
> and everything up and running except for one thing that is giving me some
> issues.......we are authenticating via ldap and my users are not able to change
> there password. In the sogo log I get a message stating
> Jul 15 20:15:45 sogod [29715]: <0x0x8db06cc[LDAPSource]> > 0x9235784> NAME:LDAPException REASON:operation modify failed: Insufficient
> access (0x32) INFO:{dn = "uid=blynch,ou=users,dc=mydomain,dc=com"; }
> I have SOGoPasswordChangeEnabled = YES;
> Im thinking this is something really simple that Im missing. Any help would be
> greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Which LDAP do you talk about?
AFAIK the SOGo password change feature works only with OpenLDAP+clear
text passwords. If you have other type of ldap or auth, you need to find
other method to change passwords.
h ttps://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

--
Alain Abbas