Hello,

when I install sogo integrator configured to my local SOGo server, thunderbird breaks: The mail tab only shows the overview (like if you select the mail account, and not a folder in it), no matter which folder I try to activate. Several other functions are broken, e.g. it is not possible to open the add on tab any longer (so I have to restart thunderbird in safe mode in order to remove sogo integrator). The problem appears on my openSuSE thunderbird 17.0.6 and 17.0.7 install and also on Windows thunderbird 17.0.7.
With Integrator 17.0.3 I do not have this problem.

However, when trying to push an updated extension through the update server with integrator 17.0.3, a window telling me to wait until the update is finished occurs, the update however never finishes. I don't know the reason for that, but it makes the update server practically useless.

Has anyone experienced similar issues and can give me some hints how to solve these problems?

Thank you and best regards
Heiner