Another thing that I didnt really understand:
Does openchange require me to use samba4 and LDAP? I.e. my current system (authenticatoin against mysql db) does not have what it takes to make use of native outlook support? has anyone ever worked his way through this? because i imagine it would be a hard task to synchronise samba with my database all the time for password changes and other stuff...