It's not possible to do this. There is no such path as suggested by Ludovic
(Marcotte) in FreeBSD when SOGo/SOPE are installed from FreeBSD ports.

I'll let Jim Riggs take a decision on this. He created the FreeBSD ports.

PS: Installing SOPE using the FreeBSD ports still sucks in GNUstep!

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,