I have a client whose requirements call for hosting their email accounts externally. I have searched the docs but not found mention of the following scenario - does SOGo support a scenario wherein users' email is hosted externally, and connection to those external user accounts made through IMAP? To be clear, this is distinctly different than periodic collecting email from external accounts and transferring to local SOGo mailbox. Mailbox would remain on external host, and simply be accessed by SOGo via IMAP.

Thank you