On Tuesday 30 July 2013 15:25:01 Christian Mack wrote:
> Hello Silver Salonen
>

> Am 2013-07-29 13:21, schrieb Silver Salonen:

> >> They are stored in the sogo database. You can get them via
> >> sogo-tool backup in a "human readable" format for each user
> >> together with all the data.
> >
> > That doesn't help one user to see the shared address book from
> > another user, does it?
> >

> Sorry if I misunderstood your initial question, but I think you asked
> how to check the privileges for this share in SOGo?
>
> You checked it via web interface of the address book owner and it looked OK.
>
> Then I gave you the hint to check them in the backup files of both users
> involved.
> Did you do that?

Sorry, misunderstood you :)

I checked it now and I guess you mean this?

        "/Users/user.sharing/Contacts/73D5-51DE5E80-41-516FF480" = {
            acl = {
                "<default>" = (
                    None
                );
                "user.1" = (
                    ObjectCreator,
                    ObjectEditor,
                    ObjectViewer
                );
                "user.2" = (
                    ObjectCreator,
                    ObjectEditor,
                    ObjectViewer
                );
                "user.N" = (
                    ObjectCreator,
                    ObjectEditor,
                    ObjectViewer
                );
                "user.notseeing" = (
                    ObjectCreator,
                    ObjectEditor,
                    ObjectViewer
                );
            };

So this "user.notseeing" has the privileges just like other users, but he
cannot see the address book - after subscribing to it the address book looks
empty and it's not possible to delete/unsubscribe from it. After logging out
and in again the subscription to that address book is gone.

--
Silver