Reposting to list…

Thank you for your suggestion, Odhiambo. I fiddled with it quite a bit and was
able to recover a working database with no data loss. Your steps are
effectively what I did to retrieve it except for changing all instances from
encrypted.* to ssl.*. Very glad to have not lost that important data.

Although backups should have been made automatically, that was not the case.
Will be investigating my Virtualmin software for the cause of the missing of
backups too.

--
Jason Wohlford
<ja...@wohlfordcompany.com>