Hey Ludovic,

thanks for the information. From your BTS I see that there is a Bug
concerning the creation of new Events in Outlook. From that I understand
that I should at least be able to see my partners events if I have the
permissions, am I right? Currently I only see the free/busy information.

Kind regards
Michael