Hello Szládovics Péter

Am 2013-08-26 15:01, schrieb Szládovics Péter:
Am 2013-08-23 08:18, schrieb javier.marin.re...@gmail.com:
I installed and configured outlook with Sogo and everything works
fine, but
when time passes outlook disconnects and I can not reconnect. I tried to
restart my server and reconnect outlook, but after some time off again.
Connect only with outlook fails, the rest works perfectly.

There was athread about that problem before on this list.
AFAIK this shall be fixed in SOGo 2.1.0.

Perhaps you should check the bug tracker too:
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs
BTW SOGo 2.1.0

Does anyone know the planned release date?
Samba4 packages will be freshed too in the Inverse's repository (there
are Samba v4.0.1 binaries, but Samba v4.0.9 has been released yet)?
Last week Ludovic wrote something about aprox. 6 weeks till 2.1.0 will
be released.

THX