Hi Adi,

Thanks your answers!
My answers below.

Hi Péter,

     2. Folder sharing.
        I can share contacts and calendars - it's cool too. But I cannot share
        mailbox directories - or I don't know how can I do it.
This has nothing to do with SOGo or Integrator and is solely depending on
your imap server supporting such features.

On my server this feature is set up, and usable through SOGo web UI.
My question is, can I handle it through Thunderbird with Integrator extension such as the web UI?

     3. Filters.
        Can I use server side filters (like as the SOGo webmail) - filter-,
        forward-, and vacation settings? Or I need to install the sieve
        extension?
This too depends on sieve (which needs to be supported on your mail server)
and on the client side currently is only available as a sieve plugin that
allows to edit rules in a text editor (in Thunderbird).
For kmail there seems to be some progress on the sieve support side that
provides (or will provide) a gui to edit rules to be released with kde
4.12.

It's true too (like above). Working on SOGo web UI, working with sieve extension. Does not the Integrator support it accordingly?