On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 05:59 AM CDT, Ludovic Marcotte
<lmarco...@inverse.ca> wrote:

> On 2013-09-23 3:55 PM, Donny Brooks wrote:
> > I am needing to set the "Allow return receipts for some messages" to "Ask
> > me" for every user on my domain without having to ask them to do it. Is
> > this a setting I can push via the global settings? Or is there a way to do
> > a backup and restore of all users settings with that setting enabled?
> You could use sogo-tool for this.
>
> --
> Ludovic Marcotte
> lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca
> Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence
> (http://packetfence.org)
>
> --
> users@sogo.nu
> https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

I have looked into this and it appears I will need to run the following for
each user:

sudo -u sogo sogo-tool user-preferences set defaults %user%
SOGoMailReceiptAllow '{"SOGoMailReceiptAllow": "1"}'
sudo -u sogo sogo-tool user-preferences set defaults %user%
SOGoMailReceiptAnyAction '{"SOGoMailReceiptAnyAction": "ask"}'
sudo -u sogo sogo-tool user-preferences set defaults %user%
SOGoMailReceiptNonRecipientAction '{"SOGoMailNonRecipientAction": "ask"}'
sudo -u sogo sogo-tool user-preferences set defaults %user%
SOGoMailReceiptOutsideDomainAction '{"SOGoMailReceiptOutsideDomainAction":
"ask"}'

Is there an easy way with sogo-tool to have it do that for all 200 users?

--

Donny B.