*From:* Szládovics Péter <p...@szladovics.hu>
*To:* J. <sweeping...@yahoo.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, September 24, 2013 4:12 AM
*Subject:* Re: [SOGo] Address books not visible in Thunderbird

I installed Thunderbird 17 ESR and the related Lightning and the SOGo connector and integrator and modified the extensions.rdf files as described in the Thunderbird configuration guide. It looks like Thunderbird isn't reading the server's address books. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The only things I changed was to alter the domain on the line:

isi:updateURL="https://mail.mydomain.com/plugins/updates.php?plu...[etc]

in these two files

sogo-integrator-17.0.5-sogo-demo/chrome/content/extensions.rdf
sogo-integrator-17.0.5-sogo-demo/custom/sogo-demo/chrome/content/extensions.rdf

The site.js file already had the same identifier as sogo.conf:

pref("sogo-integrator.autocomplete.server.urlid", "public");

in sogo.conf:

SOGoUserSources = (
    {
      type = ldap;
      CNFieldName = cn;
      UIDFieldName = uid;
bindFields = (uid, mail); // array of fields to use for indirect binds
      baseDN = "ou=users,dc=mail,dc=mydomain,dc=com";
      bindDN = "cn=sogo,ou=services,dc=mail,dc=mydomain,dc=com";
      bindPassword = xxxxxxxxx;
      canAuthenticate = YES;
      displayName = "Shared Addresses";
      hostname = ldap://127.0.0.1:389;
      id = public;
      isAddressBook = YES;
      filter = "(accountStatus='active')";
    }
  );

You need an update site too: http://www.onlinedemo.hu/136-update-site-generation

I only modified Integrator, not Connector since that's what the guide said to do. Is that correct?

If it's working then ok.