Hi folks,

we had the problem with Free/Busy Functionality not working from
Lightening in TB <= V17.

I did recently an update to TB 24 and the recent Lightning Plugin 2.6
and voila the Free/Busy Functionality is working.

My questions are: Would we get in trouble using TB 24 with the official
TB Lightning Plugin with SOGo? Or what might be some pitfalls?

May be someone also knows if the most recent Lightning Plug in would
work with "sogo-official-supported"-Versions of TB (e.g. 17esr)

Last info: few weeks.