Good job,

I'm hoping to implement SOGo within the next month or 2. Will be very interested in looking into this.

*/Regards,/*

*/Steven Swarts/*

On 25/09/2013 9:22 PM, Szládovics Péter wrote:
Dear Friends,

I've modified the update site generation script, because usability reasons.
At the past the script checked the followings:
- Is SOGo site existing?
- Is update site already existing?

If the site not exists, you cannot get the script. If the update site already exists, you also cannot get it.

This checks was gone.
You will got the script all the time, without any conditions.

Excuse me for the strict conditions before. :)

http://www.onlinedemo.hu/136-update-site-generation

When the TB24 plugins will be available, I'll modify the site for working in dual mode (you will can choice between version 17 and 24).

--

Üdvözlettel,

Szládovics Péter
informatikus mérnök