Il 26/09/2013 16:57, Ludovic Marcotte ha scritto:
Hello,

New SOGo Connector and Integrator extensions are now available for
Thunderbird 24.

You can download them from there:
http://inverse.ca/downloads/extensions/nightly/

The source code is also available on https://github.com/inverse-inc

Please test them and report your findings.

Thanks,

Hi,

I'm testing Thunderbird 24 (Windows 7) and SOGo Connector / Integrator extensions with Sogo 2.0.7 (Debian 6).

I added an event with title "Oggi è bello", when I receive the event confirmation via email I see the subject as "Accepted invitation: "Oggi è bello!" , "è" is displayed as "è", instead it is show correct in the body of email.

Still from Thunderbird, when I add an event and check for free-busy entering an email address, also if it is presente in the global addressbook, is not autocompleted (from Sogo web interface this happens), but freebusy works fine.

I do not know if these bugs were also present in the previous version of connector/thunderbird.

Thanks

--
Alessio Cecchi is:
@ ILS -> http://www.linux.it/~alessice/