I'm getting some weird failures when trying to use resources in events.

1) I must save and close an event before trying to add a resource. If I don't it fails (ie. the
    OK button does nothing).
2) There must be another SOGo user other than the owner already saved to the event, otherwise I still cannot add a resource as above. Even saving a non-SOGo user to a resource first will not help. (I have three SOGoUserSources entries with different baseDN's, one of which is a
    non-SOGo LDAP addressbook.)

Also, if I edit and existing attendee list I get the following error:
A time conflict exists with one or more attendees.
Would you like to keep the current settings anyway?

This happens no matter if the attendees have conflicts or not.

--
Mark Pavlichuk
Strategic IT