Hello,

I've just set up SOGo, great groupware, thanks a lot for you work!

I have a group of users who use the server only for their own and they
shouldn't see other users on the server. For this reason I have set
isAddressBook = NO in SOGoUserSources. This works well in the email composer.
But if the user calls the sharing dialog of his calendar (either in iCal or in
the web interface) after typing in the first letter he gets the other users as
suggestion. Is there a way to disable that? Is there a best practice to hide
users from each other?

Best regards Markus Meissner