Hi all,

I don't know if this problem has been discussed before ...

My configuration :
- Last version of sogo
- Thunderbird 24.0 with lightning 2.6 ( Linux & windows 7 )
- Last sogo connectors

When using lightning, I create a meeting in my sogo calendard, and I share this meeting with someone who has an outlook calendar, I notice that outook receive my appointment with a time difference ..
Eg : A meeting from 7 to 9 is read by outlook from 6 to 8 ...

I don't have this problem when I create the event directly from sogo web interface ... It is only from thunderbird !!

I don't understand because the computer that is hosting sogo is on time and my computer too ... I have configured lightning to use the good timezone ( same defined in sogo )

Any idea ?? ( I have not this problem in lightning when I replace my timezone with "Local time" in the event in creation )

regards

Stéphane