Hi,

may be that's a bug or feature or just life :)

I have added a html signature using a special font and size for testing
as my sogo signature.

The signature is added and the mail send as html from the sogo
webinterface, but in thunderbird or google mail, the signature font is
not used. It looks like some sort of default font is applied.

In thunderbird I checked my settings and I do allow mail defined fonts
and to show messages as original html.

The plain message text also shows the font, which is actually installed
on my apple mac.

Any suggestion or ideas what might be wrong.

        Thanks and Regards . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
E-Mail goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt